Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cover Photo Accepted for The Four Quarters Magazine


Good news! I am having the luckiest week in my writing/art career (must be that blue moon). I found out my photo of New York overlooking the Empire was accepted as a cover photo. That is a big milestone for a photography nerd like me. If you are a writer (or artist), the magazine is a great read and somewhere worth sending your work. It is based in India, but that is not necessarily the theme (in other words...everyone is welcomed to submit and they are hoping you do). It has a great flavor, and I really enjoy how much content they have. Thanks, so much for continuing to follow my career, and I am rooting for you as well. That is why I am including the link down below. I am not going to lie...I want you to look at my cover, but I want you to give TFQM a try. You may be a great fit and like I always say...
"Your work is not going to publish itself. Get moving."

http://issuu.com/tfqm/docs/tfqm_-_august_2012/1

Best,
Catt Colborn
P.S. Here is another shot from NY that day. B&W&G, Canon G11, by Catt Colborn

No comments:

Post a Comment