Tuesday, October 2, 2012

3 of My Photos in OVS Magazine...On Sale NOW!

[Stone Cold Chill, New Orleans, Canon G11, Cathy T. Colborn]
Hello again,
A few days ago, I opened my email and was delighted to hear that the current issue of OVS Magazine, Summer 2012, is ready for purchase. Inside, you will find my three photos: In the Back Alley with Jim, Weep, and A Haunting in New Orleans. Hint: This submission is filled with things I stumbled upon and felt like they were still breathing and about to kick someone (like the pic above). The photos are from my "Waiting in the Wings of Time" collection and reveal a little sliver of my soul. You can follow the link below and check out a sample of the mag. If you feel like we are something you may want to invest in...just follow the "purchase" links. I am hoping you do (I don't want you to just find my name in the table of contents, ha).
http://ovsmag.com/

OVS is something a little dark, yet posh, and I am ecstatic to be a part of their energy. From their recent posts, it looks like they are starting to get noticed. They are finding their way onto "best of" lists and are receiving great reviews. If you are a writer or artist, give them a thought next time you are compiling your submissions. I'm glad my friend passed the link to me.

More later. Keep that pen, lens, or paintbrush working!
Catt

2 comments:

  1. Nice, nice!! Congratulations!! I was just going through my contributor's copy of OVS, saw your pictures, and loved them. So I immediately googled you. Love the "Stone Cold Chill" especially. You seemed to be well published, and this being the first time something of mine got published (hopefully not the last time, lol), makes me proud to stand beside someone like you.
    Great work, nice blog. Keep it up. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will check you out. Well-I had a bit of a publishing drought, but things have picked up thank heavens. Good luck to you.

      Delete