Thursday, August 9, 2018

FREE PWC PANEL FROM 12-3PM @ Haddon Heights Public Library, NJ

Poster: Cathy T. Colborn


 I will be hosting and performing at this panel, reading, and more, and it is going to be great! Don't miss a perfectly timed free summer event, from 12 to 3, on a Saturday, featuring brave souls with strong writing skills about "Scars and Tattoos!" Info below.

 Event Page to RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/1092306474271367/

If you can't attend, I promised to bring back plenty of inspiration and advice from the panel of published writers. I have a lot of work to do to prepare---it is less than two days away now. I will leave you with another poster I did to highlight the panel members.

Here is a wonderful quote from Lisa Lutwyche:

Poster by Cathy T. Colborn

 Hope to see you there (or here when I return),
Catt



No comments:

Post a Comment