Friday, March 14, 2014

Poem up at Burlesque Press

Photo: Cathy T. Colborn

Hello,
There are a few announcements to be made here, but at the moment, I am running around for my family. I will be back later with a much longer blog post.

For now, in this moment, I want to send you to an amazing link that is run by amazing people.
My poem, Appalachian is up at Burlesque Press. The poem is a triptych. A triptych is a set of three, but in this creative case, I put a modern spin on it. The poem is two separate works that tell individual sides of a story that can be combined to reveal the truth. Please go to this link and read it: http://burlesquepressllc.com/2014/03/14/appalachian-by-cathy-colborn/

WRITERS! I would love to see your take on a triptych. Like I said, it can be written many ways. Research the process and see what you get. Some people are very artistic with the form. If you would like to send a link to your poem or check out my guidelines at Phillyflashinferno.com, (my literary journal), that would be awesome (please go to the link for guidelines only). Please submit the poem and author bio to phillyflashinferno@gmail.com.
As always, I LOVE to hear from you.

More later, BIG NEWS! Stay posted!
Catt

No comments:

Post a Comment