Monday, August 20, 2012

                     Photos from the Reading at Rittenhouse B&N          

Arrrr-The pirate story: Legend of the Lion Knocker or Ballad of the Bordeaux Thread went off splendidly (considering it has two names and a strange man lurked behind my fellow reader for some books). I guess it was fitting for the tale. I submitted LLK to Indigo Ink's Modern Grimmoire Anthology, so I will keep you updated on how that goes, mateys. Arrr-again. Here is the guy who needed that Jim Morrison book:

Oh, well-who am I to stop a man eager for Jim? The reading was ending...I just think his passion could've waited a moment longer. More to follow shortly. I will probably be at the Stormwatch Comic booth @ Collingswood Book Fair again this year. This time with a few copies of my hardcover chapbook Stoned in Paris and my YA novel, Tierney and the Trailblazers. Date TBA.



No comments:

Post a Comment